Smart move grabbing one of our Custom Training Plans. Awesome… we appreciate it and can’t wait to be working with you.
Now let’s get you all set up with the plan and all the accompanying guides and information.
1. Add us as you coach here: https://home.trainingpeaks.com/attachtocoach?sharedKey=CE6GBLXKWAMLU (make sure you are signed into your account first). Once you do that we will apply your full custom training plan to your Training Peaks account.
2. If you do not have a Training Peaks account, you can set up a FREE account here: https://home.trainingpeaks.com/signup and then come back here and click the link above to add us as you coach.
3. Please also whitelist “firstname.lastname@example.org” That way you get the coaching advice needed to help pull you through the plan.
Also if you need help you can email us there anytime!
5. Please take the time to provide us with more information about yourself, your training environment and the facilities available to you. We’ll use this and the information from any emails to prepare your first training plan.
Below is our Endurance Specific Athlete Questionnaire.
Please be as honest and realistic in your available training times as you can. If you put 2 hours on a Tuesday afternoon for instance we will assume you have a 2 hour training window opportunity here. Not that we would use that necessarily but it indicates you have this time free.
The more details. The better we can plan for you.
So for now… I’ll leave you with this.
Dan Gable – The 1972 Olympic Champion wrestler and Olympic coach has a simple yet highly disciplined formula for success.
Success boils down to three principles:
1. You need to listen to good people, people who are knowledgeable and want the best for you.
2. You need to believe in what you’re taught by these people.
3. You need to apply what you’re taught.
Gable says that you will succeed when all three principles are in place. Better yet as you succeed, it will also lead to domination IF you continue working the formula.
What is cool is that it will work for anything you want to master.
Listening and believing is not enough though. Nothing good happens if you don’t apply what you have learned over and over again, unless you practice the art of relentless repetition, you will never become a success.
Don’t be fooled into thinking this formula is too simplistic to be true. Well it maybe if you don’t want to be successful.
Cheers and speak soon.
Kristian & Charlotte
Unable to locate payment record.